The aim of our maintenance services is to keep our customers’ equipment running smoothly and eco-efficiently. Regular professional maintenance helps to prevent breakdowns and increases equipment lifetime. In addition to ensuring a long equipment lifetime we strive to provide our maintenance services in an eco-efficient way. We do this through for example:
- Route-planning technology to optimize technicians’ driving routes, thereby reducing emissions.
- Wireless technology and remote monitoring solutions to provide technicians with real-time information, which enables better planned maintenance visits and reduces the number of unnecessary call-outs.
- Eco-safe driving principles followed by all service technicians.
- Spare parts stocks in vehicles to reduce visits to warehouses and further decrease emissions.
- Developing an eco-efficient vehicle fleet.