Trained and dedicated professionals
Our service technicians are trained and dedicated professionals, and the front line in our commitment to keeping your elevators, escalators and doors working smoothly and safely. Behind our technicians there is over 100 years of maintenance experience. Our staff responds quickly and effectively to all service requests and, using the industry-leading KONE Modular Based Maintenance™ method, do what it takes to keep your equipment running and trouble-free.
Worldwide, our team includes over 12,000 service technicians working in some 50 countries and 160 languages. And no one has a better understanding of both KONE and non-KONE equipment, and of best procedures for resolving customer concerns.
Our service technicians receive world-class training at training centers in 24 countries, with courses in 20 languages.
- Dedicated professionals with world-class technical skills
- Enabling safe, comfortable, and uninterrupted service
- Local expertise and continuous training
- Full use of KONE’s global technical knowledge base
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain all makes and models of equipment
- Fast, accurate equipment diagnosis and quick access to spare parts through KONE Field Mobility™ palm devices.
Read more about our maintenance packages »