A high-performance elevator solution with a small machine room for mid and high-rise buildings. KONE MiniSpace is ideal for passenger transportation in offices, hotels and residential buildings of up to 63 stories. It features a broad range of interior options, superb ride comfort and excellent eco-efficiency.
- Description: Small machine room elevator for new buildings
- Speed: 2.0 m/s
- Max. travel: 100 m
- Max. load: 1768 kg
- Max. persons: Up to 26
- Max. elevators in group: 8
- Signalization: KDS300, KDS 50
- A collection of 28 functional & visually appealing designs designed by KONE's award winning design professionals
- 80 different materials and accessories that can be combined freely and used
- Combination of unique textured, patterned and 3D effect wall materials with novel lighting solutions that creates a stunning visual effect.
- Excellent eco-efficiency – hoisting technology, lighting and standby solutions for energy efficient operation.
- Superb ride comfort – smooth and silent operation through the latest elevator technology and quality tests performed after each installation.
- Versatile design - a broad set of attractive materials and accessories to create the perfect interior for your elevator.
CAR INTERIORS THAT COMPLEMENT YOUR BUILDING'S STYLE
The KONE Design Collection is a versatile set of inspiring elevator car interiors that have been created by our award-winning design team. Choose a complete interior from one of the collection’s contemporary design themes, or create your own unique look and feel by mixing and matching our wide range of materials and accessories.
MAKE YOUR BUILDING SMARTER WITH KONE PEOPLE FLOW INTELLIGENCE
Smart, flexible solutions that every modern building should include to improve user experience and building management
- KONE Access - a scalable and flexible access control system.
- KONE Destination - improved user comfort and optimized traffic handling
- KONE Information - effective communication channels for elevators and landings
- KONE Monitoring - monitor all your equipment from a single location
||Description + segment
|KONE Neo™||Gearless elevators for low-rise residential buildings
||544 kg / up to 8 persons
|KONE I MonoSpace®
||Modern Elevators for low and mid-rise buildings
||1.6 m/s||90 m
||1020 kg / up to 15 persons
|KONE I MiniSpace™||Modern Elevators for low and mid-rise buildings||Yes
||1.75 m/s||90 m||1020 kg / up to 15 persons|
|KONE N MonoSpace®||Versatile elevator for low and mid-rise residential and commercial buildings||No
||1.75 m/s||75 m
||1150 kg / up to 17 persons
|KONE N MiniSpace™||Versatile elevator for mid-rise residential buildings
||1150 kg / up to 17 persons|
|KONE Classic™ Plus
||Geared machine room elevator for residential buidings
||884 kg / up to 13 persons
|KONE Highrise MiniSpace™||High-speed elevator for high-rise buildings||Yes
||4 m/s||180 m
||1600 kg / up to 24 persons|
|KONE S MonoSpace
||Highly flexible elevator solution for demanding commercial buildings
||2500 kg / up to 36 persons
|KONE TranSys®||Adaptable passenger and goods elevator solution for public transport, retail, hospital buildings
||4000kg / up to 53 persons
|KONE Bed elevator
||Elevator designed especially for hospitals
||Yes & No
||2000 kg / up to 26 persons|
- Content with tag:
- #Middle East